WANT TO BECOME YPV LEVEL 1
TRAINER IN JUST 4 WEEKS?
YPV Ashram In-house Program provide you the Opportunity to become “YPV Level 1 Trainer” along with “Associate Certified Yoga Prana Vidya Healer” in JUST 4 Weeks with in duration of 4 months”
This In-house workshop will be for one week on each consecutive months. There will be a gap of minimum 3 weeks, before subsequent month. During this time, one should practice and heal and fulfill the eligibility criteria for next one-week program of each consecutive month.
Those who have already done up to YPV Level 3 can join in the Second month program, with recommendation from their respective trainer.
First week: (6 days) : YPV Level 1, 2 and 3 and Learn documentation of cases studies.
- Minimum 10+2 and above 18 years
- Proficient to read, write and express fluently at least in ONE language.
Donation: Rs. 10,000 /- per person.
Second Week: (6 Days) : AUWA, HDP Level 1, Arhat Yoga, practice and documentation.
- Done first week program or done YPV Level 1,2 and 3 workshops and recommend by their Trainer.
- Done five documented case studies.
Donation: Rs. 12,000 /- per person.
- Start donating 10% net income (after tax) regularly every month as recommend, for Charitable and Spiritual purposes.
- Service to spread the teachings of YPV minimum 3.5 hours on an average every week.
- Start doing regular meditations, healing’s and purification practices as recommend.
Third Week : (6 Days) : ITW Level 1 and Two apprentices.
Written Exam and Interview on the case studies and healing techniques employed and regular practices. Issue of “Associate YPV Certified Healer” Certificate, if successful.
- Motivated minimum 5 students for YPV Level 1 with a proof from the Trainer who conducted the workshop.
- 25 properly documented case studies including 3 medically documented case studies. The medically documented case studies to be sent to Sri Ramana Trust by email and approved in advance.
- Donation and Service as recommend being continued.
- Regularly doing meditations, healing’s and purification practices.
Donation: Rs. 7500 /- per participant
Fourth Week: (7 Days) : Attend One-week Spiritual Intensive Program.
Written Exam and Interview to be cleared to teach YPV level 1 independently if successful or be directed to do one or more apprentices and later interview
- Done two more apprentices outside successfully under authorized trainer, with the Trainer recommendation directly to Sri Ramana Trust.
- Continuing doing meditations, healing’s and purification practices, Donation and Service.
Donations: Rs. 4500 /- per participant
- No other hidden charges. However, there are other YPV Courses, apart from the above essential minimum requirement, which one may choose to do as and when feasible.
- All fee for each week includes workshop fee, Dormitory accommodation with bedding and Ashram food. Separate dormitory for ladies and gents. No outside food permitted.
- All Ashram guidelines to be strictly followed. Need to sign and submit the disclaimer form along with application form.